ClinCalc is excited to announce a new iOS and Android app — RapidASCVD, a new mobile app to calculate ASCVD scores seriously fast.
Key Features of RapidASCVD
- Accurately calculate 10-year ASCVD (atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease) risk per the AHA/ACC guidelines in as little as 10-15 seconds
- Optimized mobile user interface to quickly obtain ASCVD estimates in the fastest amount of time possible
- Extensively tested for accuracy with the pooled cohort equations as published in the 2013 ACC/AHA Guideline on the Assessment of Cardiovascular Risk
- Risk estimate output is consistent with the 2019 ACC/AHA Guideline on the Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
ClinCalc is proud to announce a new iOS app — RxHero, an educational game for healthcare students and professional to learn the Top 250 Drugs.
Key Features of RxHero
- Leverages simple gamification concepts (quest campaigns, in-game points, ranks) to motivate learners to continue to engage in studying
- Uses the evidence-based ClinCalc DrugStats drug list top 250 drugs, which represents about 95% of all prescribed medications on the U.S. market
- Adaptive, multi-modal learning to focus your attention on drug facts that are unlearned or difficult by presenting these drug facts in a variety of different ways (quiz questions, matching, and drug spelling)
- Drug pronunciation is deeply integrated into the app so that you can hear the pronunciation of brand and generic names at any time while learning drug facts