Brompheniramine Maleate; Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide; Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride
Drug Usage Statistics, United States, 2008 - 2018
ClinCalc.com » Pharmacy » ClinCalc DrugStats » Brompheniramine Maleate; Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide; Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride
Brompheniramine Maleate; Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide; Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride Summary for 2018
|Estimated number of prescriptions in the United States
|Top drug rank
||#300 ( 19)
|Average total drug cost
|Average out-of-pocket cost
Number of Prescriptions Over Time (2008 - 2018)
Rank of Top Drugs Over Time
"Rank" refers to the frequency that a given medication is prescribed within a calendar year compared to all other medications. A rank of "4" would indicate that the medication was the fourth most commonly prescribed medication.
|Year ||Rank ||Change|
|Year ||Rank ||Change|
Drug Cost Over Time (2008 - 2018)
- Total cost: The average total cost of the medication including the out-of-pocket cost (see below) plus the amount paid by other parties (Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance, Veterans Administration, TRICARE, other state/federal sources, Worker's compensation, and other miscellaneous sources)
- Out-of-pocket cost: The average payment made by the patient which may include deductibles, coinsurance, copayments, or the cash price paid without insurance coverage.
Multum Therapeutic Classes
Drug synonyms are used during the sanitation and standardization process of "cleaning" the original data source (MEPS). Occassionally, brand names may be listed below that are no longer on the market or are very infrequently used.
Brand Name Synonyms
- Bromanate DM
- Brompheniramine Maleate, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride And Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide
Generic Drug Synonyms and Salts
- Brompheniramine Maleate; Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride; Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide
- Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide; Brompheniramine Maleate; Phenylephrine Hydrochloride
- Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide; Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride; Brompheniramine Maleate
- Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride; Brompheniramine Maleate; Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide
- Brompheniramine Maleate; Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide; Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride
FDA Approval Information
Prescription data source: Medical Expenditure Panel Survey (MEPS) 2008-2018. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), Rockville, MD. ClinCalc DrugStats Database version 21.1. Read more about the ClinCalc DrugStats database.
All ClinCalc DrugStats figures and graphs on this page are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0).