ClinCalc.com is proud to announce that ICU Trials by ClinCalc, a mobile application that summarizes landmark critical care trials, has surpassed 100 studies in the app database!
With our most recent update on April 18th, the following recent and historic landmark trials were added:
- MIDEX (2012): Dexmedetomidine vs. midazolam for mechanical ventilation
- PAC-Man (2005): Efficacy of PA catheters in ICU patients
- FEAST (2011): Fluid boluses in African children with severe infection
- VSE (2013): Vasopressin, steroids, and epinephrine during cardiac arrest
- MOPETT (2012): Alteplase for moderate PE
- Brochard (1994): T-piece, SIMV, or PSV for ventilator weaning
ICU Trials is a quick pocket reference for both the novice and seasoned ICU clinician. It does not replace the original manuscript of these landmark trials – instead, it serves as a fast reference and learning tool for some of the most important critical care trials over a wide range of specialties. Click here to learn more and download our ICU Trials app for Android and iPhone.