The purpose of this website is to provide healthcare providers with electronic tools, both web and mobile-based, to assist in clinical decisions. While electronic clinical decision support systems, such as this website, cannot replace a clinician, it can be a useful tool. All material on this website is evidence-based and has been created from the perspective of a clinical pharmacist.
- Evidence-based information with an emphasis on teaching
- Clinically-relevant material and recommendations
- Clean, easy-to-use interface with minimal advertisements
- Supplementary information to complement clinical calculators
- Support for all web browsers is attempted, but full functionality with the newest browsers
- Mobile versions of calculators (Android and iPhone/iPad) are made available as time allows
About the Author
Sean P. Kane is a clinical pharmacist specializing in critical care with a background in information technology and web application development. He received his Doctor of Pharmacy from Butler University in Indianapolis, Indiana, and has been involved in IT since the late 1990's.
ClinCalc.com is a hobby project, and therefore will only be updated with spare time. This author's professional website is available at http://seanpkane.com/.
Please read this website's disclaimer for more information about the usage of ClinCalc.com. It is very important to note that all clinical tools on ClinCalc.com are intended to be used in conjunction with reasonable clinical judgment. An electronic tool cannot assess the clinical picture and patient-specific factors.
Contact and Feedback
Feedback is always appreciated and encouraged. Please realize that I have a full-time day job, and responses may be delayed.